- Change your profile pic to one of the images provided in our asset library below.
- Edit your profile and include a description about your fundraising efforts and a link to your personal fundraising page.
- Use the hashtag #MK5K in your posts.
- Say thank you by tagging your supporters.
If you need some ideas about how to post that we would suggest:
- You can do great fundraising in a few characters or less! Use a free service like Tiny URL to shorten your personal fundraising page link, and you’ll be tweeting in no time.
Try one of the tweets below to get you started:
You can add your fundraising page link in your bio area and direct your followers to visit that link.
- I’m fundraising for MK5K to end domestic violence/cancers affecting women! Make a donation by visiting link in bio. #MK5K
- 1 in 3 women will be affected by domestic violence in her lifetime. Make a donation to the MK5K to help make a difference. Link to donate in my bio. #MK5K
- 1 in 3 women will be affected by cancer in her lifetime. Make a donation to the MK5K to help make a difference. Link to donate in my bio. #MK5K