- Edit your profile and include a description in your bio about your fundraising efforts and a link to your personal fundraising page.
- Use the hashtag #MK5KMyWay in your posts.
- Say thank you by tagging your supporters.
If you need some ideas about how to post that we would suggest:
- You can do great fundraising in a few characters or less! Use a free service like Tiny URL to shorten your personal fundraising page link, and add it to your bio so people can click the link to donate or join your team.
Try one of the tweets below to get you started:
You can add your fundraising page link in your bio area and direct your followers to visit that link.
- Join me for the 2021 #MK5KMyWay! To participate pick your favorite activity and commit to completing 13 miles in 13 days. The virtual race kicks-off October 1 and I’d love to have you on my team. Proceeds go to the Mary Kay Ash Foundation to support their mission of ending domestic violence and eradicating cancers affecting women. Link in bio to join my team or donate.
- I’m fundraising for the MK5K to end domestic violence/cancers affecting women! Make a donation by visiting link in bio. #MK5K
- 1 in 4 women will be affected by domestic violence in her lifetime. Make a donation to the MK5K to help make a difference. Link to donate in my bio. #MK5K
- 1 in 3 women will be affected by cancer in her lifetime. Make a donation to the MK5K to help make a difference. Link to donate in my bio. #MK5K
- The reason I am raising money for the Mary Kay Ash Foundation is because [insert personal story]. Help me create a world free of domestic violence/cancers affecting women. Donate here: [Insert Team URL]